Monday, June 13, 2011

Time Out

So I am taking a Time Out! 

Time out to let some things settle, and time to think about where I am in this game we call LIFE!

My life is in such chaos right now; school, marriage, son, family....



I worry about everyone and everything in my life, because I try so hard to make sure that everything is "perfect"....for everyone, that everything is taken care of, that everyone is ok, and I worry about who may be upset with me that day......what did I do now?

What i've come to realize tho.....is that THEY don't worry about anything!  They go on with their lives, they sleep fine and continue to do what they need to.  So why should I worry about everything?



No one seems concerned about me and my life; So.....I am taking a break, from to social networks on the internet, and from the phone.  I am going to concentrate on ME and what I need to do to make MY life work - to make ME happy!



I'm going to "escape" for a while....and pursue the things that I want to do, the things that I need to do....for ME!


No one but me can make MY dreams and inbitions come alive, no one but ME can take care of ME.
It's not being selfish, it's being self loving!
Who better to love ME.......than ME!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!