Friday, May 6, 2011

Life Coaching

So - my sister went through a life coaching course several years ago (she is a Certified Life Coach) and I am retyping the "manual" (all the information, forms, etc) into WORD and EXCEL, so that we can use them in our future business.

I have been working on this "project" for 2 days, and after reading and typing the information and "lessons" in this program - I am learning as I go!

And after 2 days of this I have realized several things myself....."Coaching" myself as I read and type!
I have realized that I am a complete MESS!  I am learning about ME, MY life (or the lack there of), and learning that I have a lot of "pent up" issues that I need to deal with!



One of the main things I have learned.......I am totally miserable with where my life is at this point!
I learned that I 'TOLERATE' waaaaaaaaay to much with people in my life - which causes a lot of frustration,  UN-happiness, and regrets!

This Life Coach program should take a minimum of 6 months for someone to complete and can take up to 5 years to complete.....at this point - I think I'm on the 5 year plan!  LOL

Seriously though....I never thought that by re-typing this "manual" would get me to thinking about my OWN life, my own issues and my own insecurities! 

It's like I told my sister........if I implemented even a quarter of the things I read in the first two lessons....I would probably be divorced within a week!  Which leads me to a lot of serious thinking, rationalizing and strategic planning!



So, i'm axious, excited and nervous about what else I might read and "learn" - (about myself) - while typing and editing the rest of this manual!  I'm sure it will be interesting!

I will keep you updated on what else I "learn"!

Oh, and by the way.........I think EVERYBODY in the world should take this course/coaching!  You might be surprised as to what you learn about yourself and YOUR life!

I may post a "Sneak Preview" to spark your interest!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!